It’s becoming increasingly clear that Democrats have become the party of bribery.
Top Democrats have been carrying out political favors in exchange for cold hard cash as well as gold bars, luxury cars, and cushy jobs for family members.
Subpoenaed bank records show that nine members of Joe Biden’s family received roughly $20 million in unexplained wire transfers from foreign sources.
In the words of Biden’s business partner Devon Archer, the Biden family provided “government regulatory strategic advice” to companies in Ukraine, Russia, and China. Specifically, the Biden family worked with foreign nationals in the energy sector.
Archer also testified that Hunter was required to get help from then-Vice President Joe Biden “regarding the Ukrainina prosecutor Viktor Shokin.” Left-wing “fact-check” articles, including one from CNN, have claimed that Shokin was not investigating Burisma or considered a threat to the company.
“He was a threat,” Archer explained. “He ended up seizing assets of [Burisma owner] Nikolai [Zlochevsky] — a house, some cars, a couple properties. And Nikolai actually never went back to Ukraine after Shokin seized all of his assets.”
Numerous people have corroborated Archer’s testimony, including Shokin himself as well as an FBI informant. The credible informant said Burisma CEO Zlochevsky paid off the Bidens with $10,000,000 for the firing of Shokin.
Shokin won a court order on Feb. 2, 2016 and seized Zlochevsky’s property. Shokin was fired following a demand from Biden roughly two months later on March 29.
Biden has publicly bragged that he demanded that Ukraine fire Shokin or else the U.S. would withhold $1 billion in aid. This ultimately stopped Shokin from continuing to seize Zlochevsky’s personal assets and investigate his company, where Hunter and Archer “worked.”
“Well, son of a b—-. He got fired,” Biden said gleefully.
Bob Menendez Bribes
Democrat Senator Bob Menendez, who faces similar charges of bribery, has enlisted the services of Hunter Biden’s lawyer.
Abbe Lowell will be representing Menendez for federal bribery charges. He is accused of allegedly providing information to Egypt in exchange for gold bars, cash, and a job for his wife.
Menendez, who previously chaired the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, resigned from the position due to his recent indictment, but not from the Senate. (Trending: 4 Uncomfortable Facts Supporting Biden Impeachment)
You would think because Bob Menendez was tried a few years ago that he would be on his best behavior going forward.. NOPE. Complete corruption. pic.twitter.com/2HObdmWLN9
— Jeanine Pirro (@JudgeJeanine) September 23, 2023
“The court of public opinion is no substitute for our revered justice system,” he said. “The allegations leveled against me are just that — allegations.”
Several Democrats, including Governor Phil Murphy, Senator John Fetterman, and Representative Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, have urged for Menendez’s resignation.
“The situation is quite unfortunate, but I do believe that it is in the best interest for Senator Menendez to resign in this moment,” Ocasio-Cortez said.
“Consistency matters. It shouldn’t matter if it’s a Republican or a Democrat. The details in this indictment are extremely serious. They involve the nature of not just his but all of our seats in Congress.” he added. (Trending: Joe Biden’s Biggest ‘Scam’ of All)
The senator and his wife are confronted with three counts, conspiracy to commit bribery, conspiracy to commit extortion under color of official right, and conspiracy to commit honest services fraud.
Here’s a look at the alleged bribes:
• Police discovered more than $480,000 in cash in his home. The report says much of the cash was “stuffed into envelopes and hidden in clothing, closets, and a safe” and “over $70,000 in Nadine Menendez’s safe deposit box.”
• Gold bars were seized from Menendez’s home. The gold is estimated to be worth more than $100,000.
• Federal agents found “home furnishings” provided by foreign nationals.
• Prosecutors say the family’s Mercedes-Benz C-300 was also paid for as part of the bribe.
Here’s what Menendez allegedly did in return:
• Menendez allegedly sold national secrets to Egypt, including “sensitive U.S. government information and took other steps that secretly aided the government of Egypt.”
• Menendez allegedly lobbied the United States on behalf of Egypt. In 2018, Menendez “secretly edited and ghost-wrote” a letter on behalf of Egypt meant to persuade other U.S. senators to release a hold on $300 million in aid to the country.
• Menendez allegedly meddled with the justice system. In 2019, he allegedly attempted to strong-arm a prosecutor in the New Jersey Attorney General’s Office into resolving cases in favor of his friend who sent bribes. (Trending: Biden Breaks Texas Town’s All-Time Record)
• Menendez allegedly supported the nomination of U.S. attorney he thought would go easy on his friend.
• Menendez allegedly told Egyptian official what senators would ask. In June 2021, he held a private meeting with an Egyptian official and gave “questions that other U.S. senators” intended to ask him.